This resin bracelet collection will last forever, unlike the flowers you get this Valentine's Day. From jewelry maker ModernFlowerChild, the floral-incorporating bangles are homemade using real dried flowers, foliage and similar natural elements. Available for purchase online from Faerie Magazine, the bangle bracelets will enhance your natural beauty while showing off the beauty of the natural world too.
Each resin bracelet takes two to three weeks to make. Each one features a small piece of nature, including baby's breath flowers, a variety of tree bark, leafs, real moss and angled lichen in addition to an assortment of differently hued dried flowers.
This line of bangles makes a thoughtful and unique gift, especially if you are looking to give jewelry to your significant other come February 14th.
This Homemade Resin Bracelet Collection Contains Small Pieces of Nature
1. Resin Jewelry - An opportunity to create more sustainable and customizable jewelry using natural elements and resin.
2. Dried Flower Accessories - A growing trend in incorporating dried flowers into various fashion and style accessories like bags, hats, and shoes.
3. Handmade Crafts - The popularity of unique and personalized handmade crafts is a growing trend, providing opportunities for small business owners and creatives.
1. Fashion - Incorporating natural elements, like dried flowers, into fashion pieces can create a unique and eco-friendly collection.
2. Home Decor - Using dried flowers in home decor pieces, like resin art, can create an elegant and natural addition to any interior space.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - Offering personalized and handmade gifts, like resin jewelry with dried flowers, can create memorable souvenirs and gifts for tourists and event attendees.