Utterly romantic, the photo series titled Renaissance by Caroline Knopf, a photographer based in Brooklyn, New York, is inspired by life in the Middle Ages. As though having mastered time travel, the photographer manages to transport her model back in time through the use of makeup and wardrobe.
Shot for Conde Nast Brides 75th Anniversary Edition, Renaissance by Caroline Knopf showcases a flourish of opulent gowns. Whether traditionally frothy and white or more colorfully ornate with floral embroidery, the wedding dresses will surely attract those who are looking to make a statement.
Renaissance by Caroline Knopf was inspired by Metropolitan Museum's Exhibition of Love and Art During The Italian Renaissance and was recently recognized by Graphis Photography Annual.
Renaissance by Caroline Knopf Time Travels Back to the Middle Ages
1. Romantic Bridal Photography - Opportunities for photographers to create romantic bridal portraits inspired by different historical eras, like the Middle Ages.
2. Statement Wedding Dresses - Innovation opportunities for designers to create opulent and ornate wedding dresses that make a bold statement.
3. Time Travel Themed Photoshoots - A growing trend of photographers using makeup and wardrobe to transport models back in time for unique themed photoshoots.
1. Photography - Photographers specializing in bridal and fashion photography can capitalize on the demand for themed photoshoots and unique wedding dress designs.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can tap into the trend of opulent and ornate wedding dresses inspired by historical periods.
3. Publishing - Opportunities for publications to feature unique and artistic bridal photography that stands out from traditional wedding content.