High end sportswear brand sansnom. recently released a summer editorial that shows its relaxed clothing styles worn by a laid back model.
The series was lensed by Parisian photographer Wendy Huynh, who captures the model in slightly suggestive poses with a candid eye. The style of the photos reflects the sansnom. relaxed clothing well, showing it as both stylish and careless at the same time.
Throughout the editorial, the model switches between a variety of different branded tees and hoodies, however remains wearing the same denim shorts in all the photos. The featured apparel includes mostly white tees with simplistic yet bold prints. The model wears little makeup and her hair is styled casually as well, further adding to the aura of nonchalance that the brand uses to appeal to its youthful consumers.
sansnom's Summer Editorial Shows a Natural Model in Relaxed Clothing
1. Relaxed Clothing Styles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation lies in creating stylish and comfortable clothing styles that cater to consumers seeking a laid-back aesthetic.
2. Candid Fashion Photography - There is room for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by exploring candid and natural photography styles to showcase clothing in a more authentic way.
3. Youthful Nonchalant Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation can be found in developing fashion brands that tap into the appeal of nonchalance and relaxed styles to target youthful consumers.
1. Sportswear - The sportswear industry has an opportunity to disrupt the market by creating clothing styles that combine comfort and style for a relaxed and effortless look.
2. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can innovate by embracing candid and natural styles to capture the essence of clothing brands and appeal to consumers seeking authenticity.
3. Youth Fashion - In the youth fashion industry, there is potential for disruptive innovation by catering to the demand for nonchalant aesthetics and relaxed clothing styles that resonate with young consumers.