Fashionistas should refuse to kiss the cook this summer, unless he's wearing this Reindeer Leather Apron. This fashionable cooking smock was created by Böle, a Swedish tannery and saddle maker whose famous clients include the Swedish royal family.
Yes, this Reindeer Leather Apron is made out of genuine reindeer leather. (Reindeer being ubiquitous in Sweden apparently.) It provides added protection against heat and is more flame-resistant than cloth. The apron is made using an ancient technique where the leather is cured in vats filled with bark. This apron looks better than what's in the closet of most men, and it's priced according. Böle is only doing a limited run of 30 numbered aprons, each one priced at $840.
The Reindeer Leather Apron Brings Some Style to Backyard BBQS
1. Luxury Cooking Accessories - The rise of high-end cooking smocks and aprons showcases a trend of luxury accessories designed specifically for the kitchen.
2. Sustainable Leather Products - The use of reindeer leather in the making of the apron highlights a growing trend of sustainable and eco-friendly materials being used in fashion and lifestyle products.
3. Heritage and Craftsmanship - The ancient technique of curing leather in bark-filled vats demonstrates a trend of valuing traditional craftsmanship and heritage in contemporary products.
1. Gourmet Cooking Supplies - The demand for high-class cooking smocks presents an opportunity for gourmet cooking supply companies to offer premium, stylish and functional apparel for home chefs.
2. Luxury Fashion - The market for luxury cooking accessories opens up possibilities for luxury fashion brands to expand their product lines and cater to consumers with sophisticated tastes.
3. Eco-friendly Lifestyle Products - The use of sustainable materials in the reindeer leather apron creates an opportunity for eco-friendly lifestyle brands to capitalize on the demand for environmentally-conscious fashion and accessories.