Casablanca works in collaboration with New Balance on the new Red Monogram pack of sneakers, spotlighting the vibrant pattern. The collection is made up of two sneaker models specifically, the 237 and the 327 sneakers are in the spotlight.
The shoes are detailed in a similar design language, with slight differences due to the structure of the silhouette itself. The base layers are made with perforated leather materials and have a branding accent in the form of the double-stacked N logos. This is applied with a red and green palette and overlays on top of the heels and toe boxes. This is the most iconic section of the shoe is the monogram print is applied, unveiling the Moroccan style tiling.
Image Credit: New Balance
Casablanca and New Balance Launch the Red Monogram Pack
1. Summer Footwear Pattern - An opportunity to leverage advanced printing technologies to create more precise and intricate patterns with a wider variety of color options.
2. Collaborative Design - Collaborating with fashion designers and artists creates an opportunity to integrate unique and in-demand looks into footwear designs.
3. Sneaker Customization - Offering a customization service for footwear allows for the personalization of shoes, giving customers a unique experience and product.
1. Footwear and Apparel - The integration of advanced printing technologies offers an opportunity to create unique and in-demand designs for shoes and clothing.
2. Fashion Design - Collaborating with artists and fashion designers creates an opportunity to innovate and offer new and unique designs for clothing and accessories.
3. E-commerce - Using technology, providing a customization service for footwear, and apparel presents an opportunity to increase online sales by offering a personalized product.