The creator of the goodie-filled Luxirare blog has posted an amazing dusk photoshoot called Red Hook. The shoot was shot in Red Hook, Brooklyn because apparently she used to live there for a short period. The dilapidated warehouses, factories and lonely streets serve as a perfect location for a badass shoot to occur.
Other than the eccentrically scenic locale, the Luxirare creator sports to-die-for Margiela blazers with obscenely exaggerated collars.
Implications - Many consumers today relish the unique methods they can employ to make themselves stand out amongst their peers. Businesses that provide products and concepts boasting bold, unusual and dramatic qualities will appeal to a wide audience. Consumers who are preoccupied with making a statement will likely invest their time and money in outlandish ideas.
Luxirare Takes to Red Hook, Brooklyn to Shoot Beautiful Margiela Blazers
1. Bold Fashion - Businesses that offer products with bold and dramatic qualities will appeal to consumers who want to make a statement.
2. Individuality - Consumers today value unique methods to stand out and express their personal style, creating opportunities for businesses to provide unconventional products and concepts.
3. Personal Expression - There is a demand for products and ideas that allow consumers to showcase their individuality and make a statement.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can capitalize on the demand for bold and dramatic fashion pieces with exaggerated collars.
2. Photography and Visual Arts - Photographers and artists can explore unique locations and creative concepts to capture visually striking images that resonate with consumers seeking individuality.
3. Creative Marketing Strategies - Businesses can leverage bold and dramatic marketing campaigns to attract consumers who appreciate outlandish and attention-grabbing ideas.