The Rebel Yuths lookbook is captured by photographer Patricia Imbarus' lens. The striking advertorial showcases African Italo artist Damier Johnson's menswear collection. Untrained in fashion, the talented designer pays homage to pop art, the African culture, street style, cartoons and the virtual world in his punchy menswear collection.
Featuring electric-hued knitwear and expressive eyewear accessories, the Rebel Yuths clothing line blurs the lines between two worlds; a 60s and 70s space age and Johnson's anthropological background.
Whether paying tribute to retro futurism or the culture of southern Nigeria, this fun and often bizzare knitwear collection is the opposite of expected. The italian made clothing line embraces eccentric elegance and exudes an endless amount of spirit and personality.
The Rebel Yuths Lookbook Features Eccentric Eyewear Accents
1. Pop Art Fashion - Damier Johnson's menswear collection pays homage to pop art, opening up opportunities for exciting collaborations with pop art artists and licensing products.
2. Electric-hued Knitwear - The use of bright colors in knitwear can create compelling collections for Fall/Winter seasons, tapping into consumer desire for vibrant and uplifting garments.
3. Expressive Eyewear Accessories - The infusion of eyewear accessories into menswear collections presents opportunities for collaborations with eyewear companies and creative branding with limited edition models.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion designers can collaborate with pop art artists, incorporate energetic colors and eyewear accessories into their collections and gain recognition through creative expression.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear companies can offer exclusive collaborations with fashion designers and brands, utilizing bold and colorful frames that intertwine high fashion and fashionable functionality.
3. Art and Design - Pop art and graphic artists can find new business opportunities by partnering with fashion designers to create exclusive designs on clothing and accessories.