The subject of 'Ready to Fight' by Tiago Molinos has hostility in her eyes, even though she's not dressed the way one conventionally would for a street brawl
Starring an aggressive Maiara Marchi, this violent editorial, 'Pronta Para a Luta,' portrays a young girl waiting for a contender in white blouses and high heels. Set in the ashen concrete surroundings of what looks to be an ancient odeon, 'Ready to Fight' by Tiago Molinos challenges the conventional attire of a physical attack.
Ready to Fight by Tiago Molinos Packs a Fashion-Heavy Punch
1. Aggressive Fashion - Fashion campaigns that portray aggressive and unconventional styles.
2. Fighting Attire - Fashion campaigns that challenge traditional clothing norms in relation to physical combat.
3. Violent Editorials - Fashion editorials that feature violent and hostile visuals.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunities for fashion designers and brands to create disruptive and edgy styles for aggressive fashion campaigns.
2. Photography Industry - Opportunities for photographers to experiment with unconventional themes and styles in fashion editorials.
3. Entertainment Industry - Opportunities for filmmakers and production companies to feature violent and unconventional fashion styles in movies and TV shows.