Few consumers are educated in the quantities of which foods they should be eating, but the RDA Interactive Chopping Board is a tool that simultaneously does the work for the cook while teaching him or her about appropriate portions.
This hi-tech kitchen accessory has been programmed with the means to recognize the type of food that sits on its surface by the color that it exudes and in the way that it accumulates in a pile. The device has prescribed concepts of how much of which meats or vegetable an adult or a child should be eating, but it also allows the chef to make his own adjustments. Both sides of the RDA Interactive Chopping Board can be used, and they are enhanced with illuminating LED lights to communicate serving sizes and other helpful information.
The RDA Interactive Chopping Board Advises Serving Sizes
1. Interactive Cutting Boards - There is an opportunity to explore other interactive features in cutting boards that not only assist in cooking but also educate users about portion control.
2. Smart Kitchen Accessories - With the growing interest in healthy eating habits, there is an opportunity for more smart kitchen accessories that can assist users on what and how much to eat.
3. Food Quantifying Devices - As people become more aware and conscious of their diets, there is a growing need for food quantifying devices that can help them track their food consumption and make informed decisions.
1. Kitchenware - There is an opportunity for kitchenware manufacturers to incorporate technology into their products in order to provide value-added features to consumers.
2. Health & Wellness - The RDA Interactive Chopping Board lends itself to the health and wellness industry, particularly those focused on portion control and diet-conscious products.
3. Consumer Electronics - As there is a rise in demand for more technologically advanced kitchen products, the consumer electronics industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the need for smart kitchen accessories.