This raw salmon branding strategy benefits from the common use of untreated stock as a sign of wholesome contents. Norwegian Salmon is sold as high quality seafood caught the northern oceanic region, free of preservatives and additives for a 100% pure and healthy supper.
The brown papery pouch is left predominantly blank, marked only with limited semi-transparent inks for an eco-friendly design. Blue red and white mark the pink fish product with the colors that represent the good's country of origin – yet there's more direct labelling here. 2Pi Group Magda Pomaz die-cut the silhouette of a fish from the box, allowing the flesh to show through. This raw salmon branding scheme is straight with its message, just as it is with its food production process.
Norwegian Fish Packaging is as Pure and Untreated as Its Contents
1. Untreated Packaging - Using untreated stock as packaging material is a trend that emphasizes wholesome and natural contents, presenting opportunities for eco-friendly and clean-label brands.
2. Minimalistic Design - The use of limited semi-transparent inks in a predominantly blank packaging design is a trend that emphasizes eco-friendliness, simplicity and purity, and presents possibilities for minimalist brands.
3. Die-cut Packaging - Die-cutting the packaging to reveal the product inside is a trend that emphasizes transparency and authenticity, presenting opportunities for brands that prioritize clean-label, high-quality and artisanal goods.
1. Seafood Industry - The use of untreated stock packaging and minimalistic designs present disruptive innovation opportunities for seafood brands that target health and eco-conscious consumers.
2. Organic Food Industry - Die-cutting packaging to reveal the product inside presents disruptive innovation opportunities for organic food brands that prioritize transparency, authenticity and naturalness.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging Industry - The trend towards untreated stock and minimalistic design in packaging presents disruptive innovation opportunities for eco-friendly packaging companies that focus on sustainability and recyclability.