Sportswear label adidas first launched its iconic UltraBOOST running sneaker back in 2015, with a plethora of colorways and iterations of the model to follow -- the most recent is the Raw Khaki colorway.
The updated color adorns the UltraBOOST 2019 design, which informs the midfoot case with a new engineered method, protecting the ribbed Primeknit uppers. This also ensures color blocking elements, added with a heel cup for support done up in futuristic designs. The latest colorway blends together the label's 'Core Black' over the outsole and the heel cup to add a bit of contrast to the design. It also showcases some white throughout the rest of the uppers and the midsole as well.
adidas' Iconic UltraBOOST Sneakers Arrive in a Raw Khaki Colorway
1. Colorful Footwear - The release of the Raw Khaki colorway in adidas' UltraBOOST sneakers indicates a trend towards more vibrant and diverse footwear options.
2. Engineered Design - The new engineered midfoot case in the UltraBOOST 2019 design presents opportunities for innovative and protective shoe designs.
3. Contrasting Elements - The combination of contrasting colors in the Raw Khaki colorway showcases a trend for bold and eye-catching shoe designs.
1. Sportswear - The release of the UltraBOOST sneakers and the focus on innovative design presents opportunities for growth in the sportswear industry.
2. Fashion - The trend for colorful and unique shoe designs creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
3. Technology - The engineered midfoot case and protective features in the UltraBOOST sneakers indicate a need for technological advancements in the footwear industry.