Julia Nobis will have your jaw planted to the ground with her 'Rat Bag' Russh Magazine spread. Grunge glam is slowly becoming my favorite fashion trend that's exploding onto the fashion scene this year, and with good reason.
Julia Nobis is bringing a ratty side to grunge that can't help but go unnoticed. Featuring godly Chanel clogs paired with ruffled skirts and yummy biker jackets-- the 'Rat Bag' Russh Magazine spread will have have you salivating. Bravo to Stevie Dance, who styled the shoot, and photographer Derek Henderson. Chokers, leather and ruffled skirts have never looked better.
Julia Nobis is Fabulous in the 'Rat Bag' Russh Magazine Spread
1. Grunge Fashion - The trend of grunge fashion is becoming more and more popular especially when it comes to combining high-end fashion with rugged and edgy grunge pieces.
2. Biker Jackets - Biker jackets are becoming a staple piece for the grunge fashion trend, offering diverse styles that can range from chic to rugged.
3. Ruffled Skirts - Ruffled skirts are evolving with the grunge trend, offering an edgy take on a traditionally feminine clothing item.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can continue to push the boundaries regarding grunge fashion, opening up new opportunities for edgy but traditional clothing pieces to be merged.
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry can explore grunge fashion photography to create an edgy and rough aesthetic that is desirable among consumers.
3. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can capitalize on the biker jacket trend by creating a diverse line of biker boots to fit the taking over grunge fashion trend.