Recently Ralph Lauren previewed his Purple, Black and Polo labels for Spring/Summer 2010.
In these collections the message was clear, with a return to classic men’s formal wear done in a put together and matching way. The men featured in the Ralph Lauren Purple, Black and Polo labels for Spring/Summer 2010 wore tailored jackets, ties, and fitted trousers in pinks, greens and yellows.
Ladies had better pull themselves together for Spring/Summer 2010, or they’ll be outdressed by the men!
Ralph Lauren Purple, Polo & Black Label Returns to the Classics
1. Classic Menswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of classic menswear with bold, candy-colored designs to cater to the growing demand for stylish and unique formal wear.
2. Colorful Formal Wear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of vibrant, matching formal wear for both men and women, capitalizing on the trend of incorporating bold colors into traditional attire for a modern twist.
3. Gender-bending Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce a gender-neutral clothing line that blurs the boundaries between male and female fashion, offering individuals the freedom to express their personal style without conforming to traditional gender norms.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Fashion retailers can leverage the trend of candy-colored menswear to offer unique and eye-catching collections, attracting a broader customer base and driving sales.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Textile manufacturers can capitalize on the demand for colorful formal wear by developing custom fabrics and materials that enhance the vibrancy and durability of the garments.
3. Fashion Events and Shows - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Fashion event organizers and show producers can showcase the trend of gender-bending fashion through inclusive and boundary-pushing runway shows, challenging societal expectations and redefining the concept of fashion.