The Queenscliff House, designed by Utz Sanby Architects, is a stunning contemporary design that utilizes a large amount of concrete in its construction process for the most part. The home overlooks the ocean with a patio perfect for coffee and paper reading.
The Queenscliff House was created with the mandate of it being multi-purpose space for the owners: they wanted to be able to entertain guests, as well as relax and enjoy the natural beauty around them.
The design of the home was such that the architects put in a heating saving feature to minimize energy consumption. The Queenscliff House is a stunning contemporary home that I can not help but fantasize about living in myself.
Queenscliff House Combines Beauty and Beast for Unique Feel
1. Sustainable Architecture - Creating homes with energy-saving features to minimize energy consumption.
2. Multi-purpose Spaces - Designing homes with the flexibility to entertain guests and provide relaxation.
3. Contemporary Design - Incorporating modern aesthetics and materials in home construction.
1. Architecture - Opportunity for architects to innovate sustainable and flexible residential designs.
2. Construction - Demand for construction companies skilled in implementing contemporary design and energy-saving features.
3. Interior Design - Potential for interior designers to create versatile and aesthetically pleasing spaces within multi-purpose homes.