The Italian label sticks with what works this season, and the Quazi SS11 campaign has been released with none other than Anja Rubik as the face and form behind the edgy apparel.
Photographer Artur Wesolowski snapped the stunning beauty amid an ordinary domestic setting, but by using a sensual monochromatic color scheme, each image has a soft depth. Suddenly the light in the room has one observing the dark dimension of each scene, where thick velvety shadow creeps up on the model. It embraces Anja Rubik's exposed skin as she flaunts black lingerie and chained high-heel shoes.
There's a perfect precision to the way the subject is dressed in a combination of casual and sexy garments, but the Quazi SS11 campaign has a crisp look that escapes from the humdrum setting.
The Quazi SS11 Campaign Features Foxy Anja Rubik
1. Monochromatic Lookbooks - Brands can explore using a monochromatic color scheme in their lookbooks to add a sensual depth and escape the humdrum setting.
2. Combination Dressing - Combining casual and sexy garments can create a perfect precision in a campaign.
3. Velvety Shadows - Using thick, velvety shadows can add a dark dimension to each scene in a campaign and enhance the beauty of the subject.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can take inspiration from the Quazi SS11 campaign by opting for sensual and edgy apparel in their lookbooks.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with using a monochromatic color scheme and thick shadows to create stunning and dramatic visuals.
3. Shoes and Lingerie - Brands specializing in shoes and lingerie can take inspiration from the Quazi SS11 campaign by showcasing their products in a provocative yet sophisticated manner.