Boedga, a Boston-based boutique that's comprised of many artist's talents, recently focused itself on designing a series of high-quality fleece garments to get its consumers through the winter.
Crewneck pullovers state Bodega's name on the front boldly, however the hoodies take on a more minimal approach with their branding. Instead, these pieces include it on the sleeves in embroidery of a complementary tone -- making it blend into the rest of the material.
The high-quality fleece garments are made with "overdyed French terry fabrics and raglan sleeve construction," ensuring a durable build that's endlessly comfortable. Hoodies are offered in 'Petrol,' 'Shadow' and 'Marigold' and the crewnecks come in 'Heather Grey.' The entire Bodega fleece collection can be picked up online.
This High-Quality Fleece Line from Bodega is Perfect for the Holidays
1. Minimalist Fleece Apparel - Opportunity for brands to focus on creating minimalist designs on high-quality fleece to cater to consumer fashion needs.
2. Custom-branded Apparel - Opportunity for brands to personalize and embroider their brand logos onto apparel pieces for a sleeker and more subtle branding approach.
3. Online Retail for Niche Boutiques - Opportunity for boutique brands to shift towards online retailers to reach a wider audience and increase profits.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate minimalist designs on high-quality fleece apparel pieces for those seeking a simple yet stylish look.
2. Embroidery and Personalization Services - Opportunity for businesses to focus on providing custom embroidery services to brands looking to personalize their apparel and create a more subtle approach to branding.
3. Online Retail - Opportunity for the fashion industry to shift towards online retailers to provide a wider reach and to cater to the market that favors online shopping.