Nottingham-based fashion label Universal Works joins French brand Pyrenex on a collection that is made up of 10 intricate pieces for the colder seasons of the year. The duo channel their talents on a functional set of apparel that is ready for mountainous adventures.
This time around, the two brands have joined forces to create some modern menswear silhouettes and down outerwear that keep wearers warm throughout adventure. Many of the inspirations lie in contemporary styles while also honoring traditional looks as well. The specific influence stems from 70s skiwear and mid-century art. 6 pieces are down items and the four items that round out the rest of the capsule include chinos, moleskin, and and overshirt.
Image Credit: Universal Works, Pyrenex
Universal Works TAps Pyrenex on a Capsule for the FW20 Season
1. Mountainous Adventure Apparel - The collaboration between Universal Works and Pyrenex introduces a functional set of apparel ideal for mountainous adventures.
2. Modern Menswear Silhouettes - The collection merges contemporary styles with traditional looks, offering opportunities for innovation in modern menswear silhouettes.
3. Down Outerwear - The 6 down items in the collection present prospects for disruptive innovation in the down outerwear industry.
1. Outdoor Apparel - The collaboration between Universal Works and Pyrenex is an opportunity for disruption in the outdoor apparel industry.
2. Menswear - The collection's blend of traditional and contemporary styles presents a potential for innovation in the menswear industry.
3. Down Outerwear - The 6 down items in the collection allow for potential advancements in the down outerwear industry.