The majority of air purifiers on the market are stationary and intended to clean all of the air in a space, but the PURUS Air i Plus air purifier takes things in a decidedly different direction. The unit features a very compact design to make it suited for carrying almost anywhere and will work to clean the air, while also tracking for pollutants that might be lurking in the air. The unit features a filter-free design to make it a more cost-effective alternative to air purifiers that require the filter to be changed regularly.
The PURUS Air i Plus air purifier features a very compact and portable design that can be easily brought almost anywhere, while the size also makes it suitable for storage in car cup holders.
The PURUS Air i Plus Cleans the Air Immediately Around the User
1. Compact Air Purifiers - Compact and portable air purifiers are becoming popular to ensure clean air in any location.
2. Filter-free Design - Air purifiers with filter-free designs are offering a cost-effective alternative for consumers.
3. Personal Air Quality Tracking - Air purifiers that track pollutants provide real-time information for users to assess their air quality.
1. Air Purification - The air purification industry can benefit from developing more compact and portable air purifiers.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry should explore filter-free design options for their air purifier products.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry has an opportunity to integrate personal air quality tracking into their products and services.