This pineapple and pumpkin cocktail is the perfect transitional drink as we move into autumn. The pineapple is a throwback to warmer summer months, while pumpkin is probably the most popular flavor to use in anything edible during fall. Created by the blog Cookie and Kate, the pineapple pumpkin cocktail recipe is a cozy alcoholic beverage that will warm you up while cooling you down.
To recreate this drink at home, you will need pineapple juice (such as RW Knudsen), pumpkin puree, honey, lemon juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice or cloves and rum. Kate used Myer's brand, but you can use your favorite variety. You will also need a blender and extra cinnamon for garnish.
This Adult Orange Beverage is a Cozy Alcoholic Drink Ideal for Fall
1. Fall Flavors Cocktails - Creating unique and tasty cocktails that capture the essence of the fall, such as pumpkin and pineapple infused drinks, can disrupt the traditional bar industry.
2. DIY Mixology - As more people look for enjoyable and safe outdoor experiences from home, industries can tap into opportunities as consumers experiment with making their own unique cocktails.
3. Alternative Alcohols - Using more unique and alternative alcohols to create innovative drinks, beyond the traditional options, can open up new opportunities in the beverage industry.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Restaurants and bars could tap into unique and innovative fall-themed cocktails like the pineapple pumpkin drink for a seasonal menu to attract customers.
2. Homegoods Industry - Providing people with DIY mixology kits and recipe books can allow them to create cocktails from home and can be an opportunity for the homegoods industry.
3. Liquor Industry - The liquor industry can leverage the trend of using alternative alcohols and ingredients to create unique drinks and grow their customer base.