Beer company Natural Light has created a festive fall pumpkin beer flavor for drinkers to enjoy this autumn season. Inspired by the tastes of fall and upcoming Halloween, this pumpkin beer is a limited edition drink only around for a short amount of time.
Natural Light, also sometimes known as Natty Light, is a lighter lager brewed by the Anheuser-Busch company that is often enjoyed by college students. While the food industry receives a festive injection of pumpkin spice flavorings in everything from greek yogurt to Oreos, the Natt-o-Lantern beer offers consumers the chance to experience a light lager filled with pumpkin notes. The Natt-o-Lantern beer comes packaged in a spooky orange box covered with the villainous face of a grinning jack-o-lantern. Each package contains 30 beers so grab some friends and get ready to celebrate the arrival of autumn.
The Natt-o-Lantern Pumpkin Beer is Infused with the Festive Fall Flavors
1. Pumpkin-flavored Beers - Opportunity to create more innovative beer flavors that cater to festive seasons and celebrations such as Halloween and Thanksgiving.
2. Limited Edition Beverages - Opportunity to create more excitement around brands/products by making them available for a short period of time or seasonally, building up consumer anticipation.
3. Holiday-inspired Food and Beverage - An opportunity to leverage seasonal/holiday-based flavors and packaging designs (e.g. Halloween) to make products more attractive to consumers during festive periods.
1. Brewing Industry - Breweries can capitalize on seasonal flavors and limited edition releases to create more excitement around their products while building brand loyalty and differentiation.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage companies can create more seasonal and holiday-inspired flavors and designs for their products to keep up with the festive trend and stand out in the market.
3. Packaging Industry - Packaging companies can leverage the festive themes and design packaging and labels around them to attract consumers and enhance product appeal.