Puma’s classic “Clyde” shoe got a remake this season courtesy of Italian shoe designer Sergio Rossi. A classic favorite amongst casual sneaker lovers everywhere, Rossi decided to literally take the design to new heights.
For his line of Clyde shoes, not only did Rossi introduce the design in satin and leather, but also created a high heel version. In new bright colours like hot pink, Puma loving ladies everywhere can rejoice that there is no place left you can’t wear your Clyde’s.
Bright pink, satin and high heel? All words you don’t usually get to associate with the brand Puma, but thanks to Sergio Rossi, the line is more feminine than ever.
Puma's Classic 'Clyde' Gets A Lift Thanks to Sergio Rossi
1. High Heeled Sneakers - The trend of combining sneakers with high heels offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to create unique and fashionable footwear.
2. Satin and Leather - The trend of incorporating satin and leather materials into sneaker designs presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to create luxurious and stylish footwear options.
3. Feminine Sportswear - The trend of adding feminine elements to sportswear, such as high heels and bright colors, provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for athletic brands to expand their customer base.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can leverage the trend of high heeled sneakers to create innovative and trendy footwear options for consumers.
2. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can explore the trend of satin and leather materials to develop unique and stylish sneaker designs that cater to fashion-conscious individuals.
3. Athletic Footwear - The athletic footwear industry can capitalize on the trend of feminine sportswear by incorporating high heels and bright colors into their product lines to attract new customers.