The new Puma Sky Hi+ sneaker of the company's Summer 2011 collection is inspired by the company's original release of the shoe back in the 80s. Boasting a retro high-top design with an extra wide tongue and thick set of laces, the Puma Sky Hi+ shoe for men reminds me instantly of street-savvy skateboarders and stylish basketball players.
Available in all black and baby blue, the shoe can be paired effortlessly with a variety of styles and colors of clothing this summer season. Featuring a rubber sole and adjustable Velcro patch at the top to loosen or tighten the fit, these shoes are equally as comfortable as they are stylish. The Puma Sky Hi+ is available for purchase online at the Puma website.
The Puma Sky Hi +Shoe For Men is Street Smart & Retro-Inspired
1. Retro-inspired Sneakers - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating modern versions of classic sneakers with a nostalgic twist.
2. Street-savvy Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing clothing and accessories that cater to the style of skateboarders and basketball players.
3. Comfortable and Stylish Shoes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing footwear that combines fashion with comfort for everyday wear.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by creating new and unique retro-inspired clothing and accessories.
2. Athletic Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the athletic footwear industry by designing sneakers that offer both style and comfort for sports and casual wear.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the e-commerce industry by improving online platforms for purchasing fashion items, including sneakers.