Ipifini has designed Programmable Liquid Containers that have little capsules which release additives of colors, flavors, fragerances and one or two doses of caffeine. They note, "Additive buttons allow for the consumer to choose variations of the liquid in the container at the point of consumption. For example, a programmable cola bottle with buttons for lemon, lime, vanilla, and cherry flavors as well as a caffeine button allows for thirty-two potential choices of soda."
Overall, Yenra's programmable beverage containers offer an innovative take on the otherwise slow-innovating beverage market.
1. Programmable Liquid Containers - Ipifini's programmable liquid containers offer innovation in the beverage market by allowing consumers to choose variations of the liquid at the point of consumption.
2. Additive Buttons - Additive buttons provide customers with the ability to personalize their drinks on-demand, presenting opportunities for innovative flavor and ingredient combinations.
3. Custom Beverages - The customizable nature of these programmable liquid containers presents new opportunities for companies to create specialized, unique beverage offerings.
1. Beverage - The programmable beverage containers and custom beverage options will revolutionize the beverage industry and offers opportunities for innovation and differentiation for beverage companies.
2. Technology - The use of programmable capsules to release flavors and fragrances into liquid containers combines technology with beverages, presenting new opportunities for innovation.
3. Consumer Goods/retail - The programmable beverage containers can be marketed in the consumer goods/retail industry as a new product category, presenting opportunities to develop new revenue streams and captivate customers with customizable beverages.