The Nuebiome (Glyco-Biotic) Ultra-Synbiotic Facial is an exfoliating probiotic face mask and a next-gen treatment that's made with a microflora-enhancing triple probiotic bioferment blend, pomegranate enzyme and a cell-renewing 10% Glycolic, Phytic and Tartaric acids. Together, the ingredients in this next-gen facial treatment help to speed up skin surface turnover and reduce signs of dullness.
Altogether, eight different prebiotics, postbiotics and probiotics are included to deeply renew the surface of the skin, all the while leaving the skin looking brighter and feeling softer.
Notably, the product boasts a bright red color and its formula integrates Vitamin C-rich Australian Kakadu plum and Tasmanian Pepperberry. These wild-harvested Australian superfoods are loaded with antioxidant benefits and anti-inflammatory properties to support more radiant-looking skin.
The (Glyco-Biotic) Ultra-Synbiotic Facial is a Next-Gen Treatment
1. Microflora-enhancing Treatments - Opportunity for skincare companies to develop innovative facial treatments with microflora-enhancing ingredients that boost skin renewal and radiance.
2. Probiotic-infused Skincare - Opportunity for skincare companies to incorporate probiotics into their products for enhanced skin health benefits and appeal to consumers seeking natural and sustainable skincare options.
3. Australian Superfoods for Skincare - Opportunity for skincare companies and food industry to collaborate and develop innovative products that harness the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Australian superfoods for enhanced skin health and radiance.
1. Skincare Industry - Skincare companies have the opportunity to innovate and develop next-gen facial treatments and incorporate probiotics into their products.
2. Food Industry - Food industry can collaborate with skincare companies to develop products that harness the health benefits of Australian superfoods for skincare.
3. Beauty Retail Industry - Retailers in the beauty industry have the opportunity to promote and educate consumers on the benefits of probiotic-infused and microflora-enhancing skincare products.