The Prince Estate and Urban Decay recently revealed a limited-edition Prince x Urban Decay capsule collection that pays homage to the legendary artist's creativity and unforgettable style. The artist's signature color is set against gold and black packaging and products like eyeshadow palettes, liners and highlighters promise to help fans express themselves in ways that are just as bold and unique.
Those who love to play with color will be delighted with 10-pan eyeshadow palettes that are richly pigmented and blendable. There's the vegan U GOT THE LOOK Eyeshadow Palette with shades of cream, blue-purple and black glitter, as well as the LET'S GO CRAZY Eyeshadow Palette to expand the possibilities for makeup looks that can be created with finishes that are matte, pearl and shimmery metallics.
The collection also includes other essentials like a mattifying All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder and a fluffy Multitasker Brush.
Prince x Urban Decay Celebrates the Style & Creativity of Prince
1. Musician-inspired Cosmetics - There is an opportunity to create limited-edition makeup collections inspired by legendary musicians and their signature styles.
2. Vegan Makeup Products - There is a growing trend towards cruelty-free and vegan makeup products that can cater to the needs and preferences of conscious consumers.
3. Bold Color Palettes - Makeup trends are moving towards bold and vibrant colors, creating an opportunity for bolder and daring makeup palettes and collections.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies can create limited-edition makeup collections that cater to musician fans and provide an immersive brand experience.
2. Vegan Beauty - Vegan beauty brands can expand their product lines to include more makeup products that are cruelty-free and vegan, providing consumers with more options.
3. Makeup Tools and Accessories - Makeup tool and accessory companies can create innovative and versatile brushes and applicators that cater to the needs and preferences of conscious consumers.