The Primeknit Superstar shoes are a collaboration between Pharrell and adidas Originals. The shoes have been highly anticipated by fans for a while now, and the singer finally released news of an official launch date, alongside some teaser images.
The shoes arrive in five colorways with each one boasting a monochromatic design. The vibrant hues are sure to add a pop of color to the wearer's daily sneaker rotation, making for a cheery addition to any wardrobe. The colors include yellow, green, purple, cream and burgundy, offering something for the bold and more subtle consumer. Lettering is stitched on the sides of all the shoes reading a co-label of 'Humanrace' and 'adidas.' The shoes are available
Image Credit: Adidas
The Primeknit Superstar Shoes are from Adidas and Pharrell
1. Collaborative Footwear - Opportunity to collaborate with popular artists, celebrities, or influencers to design footwear collections using vibrant and eye-catching colors.
2. Monochromatic Design - Opportunity to incorporate bold, vibrant, monochromatic colors into the design of footwear or other fashion products.
3. Branded Collaborations - Opportunity to partner with brands and other companies to release co-branded apparel and footwear lines featuring collaborative branding.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion industry professionals can leverage vibrant collaborations with creatives and celebrities to create interesting and unique designs for footwear and apparel consumers.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can benefit by partnering with recognized fashion brands to offer fashion collections inspired by popular singers, actors, and other celebrities.
3. Retail Industry - Retail industry professionals can capitalize on branded collaborations by offering exclusive, limited-edition footwear and apparel collections to their customers.