The Primary collection by jewelry label Faris is captured in a vivid catalog by photographer Charlie Schuck. This accessory line boasts vivid designs that include necklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings.
These pieces are conceived by artist and designer Faris Du Graf whose aesthetic relies on the “modernist principals of purpose, order, and equanimity.”
The Primary collection by Faris experiments with the simplicity of shapes and the many, complex configurations that are associated with their geometric form. The statement accessories are made from brass plates and hinges that are reminiscent of armor.
From its angular statement necklaces to its flattened ring designs, this collection relies on simplicity and uses its geometric form as a replacement for excessive ornamentation.
The Primary Collection by Faris References Complex Geometries
1. Geometric Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: exploring new materials and production techniques to create unique and customizable geometric accessories.
2. Minimalist Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: developing innovative ways to combine simplicity with elegance to create modern and timeless jewelry pieces.
3. Armor-inspired Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: integrating technology and modern materials to design jewelry that incorporates armor-inspired elements for a bold and edgy look.
1. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: leveraging technology to create innovative and sustainable fashion accessories that blend style and functionality.
2. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: using advanced materials and manufacturing techniques to design and produce unique and customizable jewelry pieces that cater to individual preferences.
3. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: merging art and design to create wearable art that pushes boundaries and challenges traditional notions of jewelry.