June is Pride Month, and to honor it, Youth To The People have released a limited-edition Pride Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser. The brightly colored package includes a "Love has no gender" slogan visible on the inside flap.
The cleanser uses cold-pressed antioxidants that remove makeup and dirt without changing the skin's pH balance. The Pride Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser has kale to strengthen the skin and increase luminosity, spinach to soothes and conditions with fatty acids, and green tea, which has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Moreover, this product is vegan and cruelty-free and does not contain alcohol or sulfates.
Youth To The People is giving 100% off its profits to GLSEN (up to $50,000). The organization is seeking to create safer and more inclusive schools for LGBTQ students.
Image Credit: Youth To The People
Youth To The People Launched a Pride Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser
1. Limited-edition Pride Products - Opportunity for companies to release special editions of their products to celebrate and support Pride Month and LGBTQ rights.
2. Cruelty-free and Vegan Beauty - Growing demand for beauty products that are not tested on animals and do not contain animal ingredients, providing opportunities for businesses to tap into the ethical beauty market.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility - More companies are participating in social causes and donating a portion or all of their profits to organizations, opening up opportunities for businesses to align with meaningful causes.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The beauty industry can create and market Pride-themed products, as well as develop more cruelty-free and vegan options.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion companies can release Pride-themed clothing and accessories to show support for the LGBTQ community.
3. Nonprofit and Social Organizations - Organizations focused on LGBTQ rights and inclusion can benefit from collaborations with businesses that donate a portion of their profits to support these causes.