If you can't make it to The Pioneer Woman's new restaurant in Pawhuska, Oklahoma, you can still enjoy some of Ree Drummond's favorite dishes thanks to her new prepared food line. Available exclusively at Walmart, the new line has everything you need to enjoy some cozy nights in this winter.
Drummond's prepared food line is a collection of comfort food staples, sides, and bowls, available exclusively from Walmart grocery stores nationwide. As Drummond describes it, the meals consist of "go-to comfort foods" like country fried steak, meatloaf, and mac and cheese. All of the meals come in two servings and can be heated up quickly in the microwave or oven, making them the perfect option for busy families. As Drummond explains, "When you have a house full of kids, especially teenagers, the opportunity of staying in the kitchen for hours and making things from scratch—even though I love doing that—that time dwindles."
Image Credit: Walmart.
The Pioneer Woman is Launching a Prepared Food Line at Walmart
1. Chef-curated Prepared Meals - Opportunity for chefs to create and market their own lines of prepared meals in grocery stores.
2. Convenience and Comfort - There's an opportunity for food companies to create convenient and comforting meals for busy families.
3. Celebrity Food Brands - More celebrities may enter the food industry by launching their own prepared food lines.
1. Grocery - Grocery stores have the opportunity to partner with chefs and offer their prepared meal lines.
2. Food Manufacturing - There's an opportunity for food manufacturers to develop and produce chef-curated prepared meals.
3. Restaurant - Restaurants can expand their offerings by creating their own lines of prepared foods for retail.