In celebration of the 30th anniversary of the highest-grossing film of 1990, Ghost, the Academy Award-winning film is being re-released in cinemas—and a few Cineworld cinemas in the UK are marking the return of the film with a pottery class. Those who book a Ghost VIP ticket for the occasion will have the chance to enjoy a sit-down meal before the intimate film screening and participate in a pottery class set to The Righteous Brothers’ Unchained Melody, just as in the movie starring Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze.
Ghost's iconic and often-parodied pottery scene has made a lasting impact on pop culture and will continue to do so when it is introduced to new audiences this year for its milestone anniversary.
Image Credit: Cineworld
Cineworld is Helping Couples Recreate the Scene from Ghost
1. Cinematic Experiences - Opportunities to recreate experiences from iconic movies and TV shows through various immersive activities.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - Capitalizing on consumers' emotional connection to past pop culture moments to drive engagement and sales.
3. Multisensory Events - Creating immersive events that engage multiple senses to enhance the overall experience for attendees.
1. Entertainment - Opportunities to create interactive experiences that allow fans to engage with their favorite movies and TV shows in new and exciting ways.
2. Hospitality - Incorporating experiential elements into traditional hospitality offerings to enhance the guest experience.
3. Arts and Crafts - Developing new classes and workshops that allow participants to create their own functional works of art, inspired by popular culture.