The latest product from popular subscription box company Bespoke is the new Post Terra Box -- a wilderness-focused selection of items that ensure any consumer is ready for the outdoors.
The box offers three new survival-focused products including the 'Ultimate Tool': a compact field knife that is easy to use and can also double as a bottle opener. With a sleek yet stylish handle, the knife is perfect for both camping and everyday use. Also featured is the Audubon Bird Call that was designed to fit easily on any key chain with a zinc plug and hand-painted birch wood. Finishing off the box is the deep-cleansing Base Light Detox Scrub Bar -- created to draw out all toxins and impurities from the skin with activated charcoal.
The new Post Terra Box from Bespoke is the ultimate beginners guide to staying clean and safe in the wilderness.
Image Credit: Bespoke Post
The Bespoke Post Terra Box Offers Functional Yet Stylish Items
1. Wilderness-inspired Accessories - A trend for functional and stylish outdoor gear that is suited for both camping and everyday use.
2. Subscription Box Services - A trend for curated boxes of products that cater to specific interests.
3. Survival-focused Products - A trend for tools and equipment designed to enhance survival in the wilderness.
1. Outdoor Retail - An industry focused on providing gear and equipment for outdoor activities.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - An industry focused on creating skincare and hygiene products.
3. E-commerce - An industry focused on electronic commerce transactions between businesses and consumers.