Slam Jam adds a new silhouette to its (Un)Corporate Uniforms series with the help of Vibram this time around -- the duo joins forces to deliver the futuristic Post Sneaker model. The slip-on shoes are made from an experimental mindset and have the Vibram StratX across the upper.
The shell is water-resistant and features debossed branding details that subtly read “(Un)Corporate Uniforms Prototype,” along with both of the brands' names. Additional details include the signature Vibram sole unit that is made from the brand's Litebase and Megagrip rubber material. The sleek shoes have an entirely black colorway look with a pop of color in the form of the Vibram branding patch at the heel of the shoe.
Image Credit: Slam Jam
Slam Jam Joins Vibram on the New Post Sneaker Design
1. Experimental Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in material science and design.
2. Slip-on Shoes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in convenience and comfort.
3. Water-resistant Shell - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in sustainable and functional fashion.
1. Footwear Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in materials and design for both athletic and casual wear.
2. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in functional and sustainable design and materials.
3. Outdoor Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in durable and sustainable materials for shoes and other gear.