If The Wizard of Oz included the dropping of a nuclear bomb, then the cast would probably have resembled these post-apocalyptic Wizard of Oz figurines. This is such a cool re imagining of a classic film.
Imagine Dorothy running around the ruins of Oz trying to get back to the ruins of Kansas. The cowardly lion would be ready to crack the skulls of cannibalistic flying monkeys. I like the post-apocalyptic Wizard of Oz better than the real one. Kudos to Myö for creating these epic toys.
The Post-Apocalyptic Wizard of Oz Dolls Are Kind of Morbid
1. Post-apocalyptic Reimagining - Using post-apocalyptic themes to reimagining classic films opens up opportunities for creating unique products with a dark twist.
2. Morbid Collectibles - Morbid and dark collectibles like the post-apocalyptic Wizard of Oz figurines cater to a niche market, offering potential for innovation in the collectibles industry.
3. Crossover Franchises - Blending different film genres and creating crossover franchises, such as a post-apocalyptic Wizard of Oz, presents opportunities for imaginative storytelling and merchandise creation.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can explore the production of post-apocalyptic themed figurines and collectible toys, tapping into the market for unique and edgy collectibles.
2. Film Merchandise - The film merchandise industry can capitalize on the popularity of post-apocalyptic reimaginings by creating and selling licensed products that cater to fans of these alternative storylines.
3. Geek Culture - The geek culture industry can embrace post-apocalyptic crossovers like the post-apocalyptic Wizard of Oz and create diverse content, collectibles, and events that cater to fans of the genre.