Jie Ong gave speakers a simple, chic twist with these China Speakers. When turned off, these delicate speakers look like a pretty china vase.
Turn the volume up and down with a quick twist of the top and the speakers extend to reveal a red and black petal overlay which will still go great with any decor.
These speakers are great for a minimalist music fan with a love for the finer things.
Implications - Consumers in modern society are looking for items that feature a clean-cut aesthetic. Products that contain a contemporary look appeal to shoppers who want to stay on the cutting edge of trends. Companies could develop more designs like this in order to attract a wider audience.
Give Your Entertainment System a Makeover With These Simply Sweet Speakers
1. Clean-cut Aesthetic - Opportunity to develop products with a contemporary look that appeal to consumers seeking a clean-cut aesthetic.
2. Minimalist Design - Opportunity to create minimalist designs that resonate with consumers looking for simplicity and elegance.
3. Multi-functional Products - Opportunity to develop products that serve multiple purposes to cater to the needs of consumers who value versatility.
1. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor companies to create sleek and contemporary products that enhance the aesthetic of modern living spaces.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to design minimalist speakers that offer high-quality audio while blending seamlessly with home decor.
3. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design firms to incorporate clean-cut aesthetic and multi-functional products into their designs and recommendations for clients.