Brookstone has invented an amazing new product that allows you to create portable sand castles. Aptly titled ‘SAND,’ it has similar characteristics to 'Play-Doh' except that it is able to flow through your fingers just like the sand on a beach.
The memories of visiting the beach as a child will come rushing back to you as soon as you start to play with it. This packable and stretchable material isn't just restricted to sand castles. The portable sand can be used as stress relief at the office or as a toy for children to stimulate their creative minds. It will never dry out, it's non toxic and the only thing it will stick to is itself. Listed at ages 5 and up, this would make a great gift for anyone.
Brookstone Creates a Material to Mimic Sand That Educates Children
1. Portable Sand Creations - The development of portable and moldable sand-like materials is disrupting traditional toy and stress-relief industries.
2. Flexible Modeling Clay - The use of SAND as a moldable material is a trend that may disrupt the art and crafts industry.
3. Novelty Stress Relievers - The invention of SAND as a stress-relieving material presents an opportunity for companies to create new and innovative stress relief products.
1. Toy Industry - The introduction of SAND as a moldable and non-toxic material creates an opportunity for toy companies to disrupt traditional playtime products.
2. Stress-relief Industry - The invention of SAND creates an opportunity for manufacturers of stress relief products to introduce innovative and moldable materials.
3. Art and Craft Industry - Companies in the art and craft industry can take advantage of the moldable properties of SAND to create new and unique products.