Increasingly demanding schedules mean many consumers are spending more time than ever at their workstation at the office and/or at home, which is bolstering demand for products like the Forty4 portable cordless vacuum cleaner. The compact device is designed to work as a vacuum cleaner for picking up small debris around a workstation and as a blower to eliminate dust from keyboards or other peripherals. Two built-in battery packs with 2,000mAh capacities will deliver more than 50 minutes of cleaning power.
The Forty4 portable cordless vacuum cleaner is perfectly sized for desktop areas, but could also be used in a vehicle for cleaning the area around cabin instruments. The powerful 35W brushes motor delivers immersive power for capturing even the most stubborn particles.
The Forty4 Portable Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Keeps Workstations Clean
1. Compact Workstation Vacuums - Opportunity for companies to create portable, lightweight vacuums for cleaning small spaces and electronics.
2. Multi-function Cleaning Devices - Innovations for creating products, such as the Forty4, that can work as both a vacuum and blower.
3. Increased Demand for Office/home Cleaning Products - Potential growth for the cleaning products industry as more people work remotely and spend time at home.
1. Workspace Organization & Cleaning - Opportunities for business to innovate and provide desktop cleaning products aimed at increasing productivity and cleanliness in the workplace.
2. Electronic Accessories & Peripherals - Opportunity for companies that provide computer peripherals to innovate and develop cleaning products for their products lines.
3. Automotive Detailing - Automotive product companies could develop vacuum and cleaning products specifically designed for cleaning the interior of vehicles.