Trend Hunter’s Armida Ascano walks viewers through a very popular sighting in today’s society, denouncing polite behavior. Somehow manners have become a fad of the past and it’s best to be rude or be square.
One quirky and rude innovation far too cute to be offended by is the super-crude garden gnome. Garden gnomes are known for making your lawn a bright and happy spread for neighbors to smile at when they pass by. This sassy gnome in particular is a gold-painted gentleman with its middle finger raised high with a smile on its face signaling its low tolerance for general gnome manners.
Whether it be broadcasted graphically across your favorite apparel or blogged about on you social networks, denouncing polite behavior is the new black.
Armida Ascano Shares Her Favorite Ways to Denounce Polite Behavior
1. Denouncing Polite Behavior - A trend towards rejecting traditional manners and embracing rude behavior creates opportunities for edgy or rebellious products in fashion, home decor, and media.
2. Sassy Garden Gnomes - Garden gnomes with explicit or offensive gestures challenge the traditional cute aesthetic of lawn ornaments with a disruptive innovation opportunity in garden decor.
3. Graphic Anti-manners - The popularity of graphic designs that feature rude or offensive phrases creates an opportunity for businesses in the fashion and home goods sectors to cater to those who reject traditional polite behavior.
1. Fashion - Clothing brands that offer graphic designs with explicit or offensive messages can tap into the trend of denouncing polite behavior and appeal to consumers who prefer rebellious or edgy fashion.
2. Home Decor - Garden decor and housewares brands that offer products with crude or sassy designs can capitalize on the trend towards rejecting traditional manners and appeal to consumers who prefer unconventional home decor.
3. Media - Blogs or publications that feature content that denounces polite behavior can offer a fresh perspective and attract audiences who are tired of traditional etiquette and manners.