The Poler 'Napsack' has been created as a hybrid piece of gear that will provide consumers with access to a garment that works in a number of different scenarios. Suitable for camping or wearing in your home when the temperature drops, the garment features a zippered design that enables you to put it on like a traditional sweater. However, the lengthy design of the hoodie allows it to be used as sleeping bag to keep you cozy when taking to the wilderness for a vacation.
The Poler 'Napsack' hybrid hoodie sleeping bag features a drawstring on the bottom that enables users to hike it up when they aren't laying down to wear it as they walk around to ensure they stay toasty warm.
Image Credit: Uncrate
The Poler 'Napsack' Can be Worn as a Piece of Clothing
1. Hybrid Gear - The Poler 'Napsack' demonstrates the trend of creating hybrid products that serve multiple purposes.
2. Versatile Clothing - The zippered design of the Poler 'Napsack' showcases the trend of clothing that can be transformed or adapted for different situations.
3. Functional Fashion - The lengthy design of the hoodie in the Poler 'Napsack' reflects the trend of combining fashion with functionality.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The Poler 'Napsack' presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the outdoor recreation industry by offering a multipurpose solution for camping and other outdoor activities.
2. Apparel - The hybrid nature of the Poler 'Napsack' creates a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the apparel industry, where versatile and adaptable designs are in demand.
3. Travel and Tourism - The Poler 'Napsack' provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for the travel and tourism industry by offering a practical and convenient sleeping solution for travelers.