The Polaroid Beach House in Malibu, where celebutantes like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton strutted their goodies all over the pristine private beach summer after summer, has been put on the real estate market.
The Polaroid Beach House is located on Malibu’s Carbon Beach, and it’s said that Malibu’s recent paparazzi crackdown is the central reason behind the property going up for sale. The four bedroom, five bathroom house has 80 feet of private beach. Its asking price is $32 million.
The Polaroid Beach House
1. $32M Luxury Homes - Opportunity for luxury real estate developers to build high-end beachfront properties.
2. Celebrity Branding - Opportunity for celebrities to brand and market luxury homes as vacation rentals or event venues.
3. Residential Photography - Opportunity for photographers or photography companies to offer high-end real estate photography and videography services.
1. Real Estate - Opportunity for real estate agents and brokers to market and sell high-end luxury properties to wealthy buyers.
2. Hospitality - Opportunity for luxury hospitality businesses to offer event planning and vacation rental services for high-end clientele.
3. Photography - Opportunity for photography companies to specialize in high-end residential and commercial real estate photography and videography.