These plushy little bundles are actually stuffed fully customizable toys. The Plusform from Shawnimals and Squibbles Inc is like a three dimensional blank canvas that you can paint, colour, or sew fun extras on, like a tail or rhinestone eyes.
The critter, based on the Shawnimals popular Wee Ninja character, makes a great gift idea too as you can tailor the plushie to fit anyone's taste, or to suit any scenario, from birthdays and anniversaries to get-well gifts.
"Our primary goal since the beginning was to develop a DIY designer toy that everyone would enjoy working with," says Squibbles owner, Joe Somers. "Folks who may have been curious to work on vinyl figures now have a friendly form they can take out of the box, and get straight to being creative."
What a great way to get your kids hooked on the growing DIY movement!
Here are some more custom stuffed animals:
1. DIY Toys - Opportunities to create customizable DIY toys that can appeal to a wide range of customers and scenarios.
2. Personalized Gifts - Increasing demand for personalized gifts that can be tailored to fit anyone's taste or specific needs.
3. Creative DIY Projects - The growing DIY movement has seen an increase in demand for creative DIY projects like customizable stuffed toys.
1. Toy Industry - Opportunities for toy companies to offer customizable, DIY toys that allow for personalization and creativity.
2. Gift Industry - The personalized gift industry can benefit from offering customizable stuffed toys for various occasions, like birthdays, anniversaries, or get-well gifts.
3. DIY and Craft Industry - The DIY and craft industry can capitalize on the growing demand for creative DIY projects, like customizable stuffed toys, for children and adults alike.