Even the fittest of us have likely had trouble removing the odd electrical cord from a wall socket, so it was smart of Andrew Warner to come up with the Plugnetic as a way to make the task easier for the disabled and the elderly. The idea that this young inventor has developed is a dual adapter system that makes the process of connecting a cable to the wall as easy as joining two magnets.
If you've got existing power outlets with two- or three-prong switch plates, you need the full adapter cover to be fastened over top. There is also the option of replacing this completely, or installing the Plugnetic outright in a new or renovated room. This becomes the primary power point that can only accept its female version to transfer electricity. The smaller circular converter accepts your charger and connects it to the Plugnetic easily with a magnetized grip. Now there's no need to battle with gadgets or bend down for too long.
Plugnetic Eliminates the Need to Push, Pull and Squat for Too Long
1. Easy-use Adapters - The success of Plugnetic shows demand for easy-to-use adapters for the disabled and the elderly.
2. Magnetized Connectors - The use of magnetized connectors is a growing trend in the electronics industry for their convenience and accessibility.
3. Assistive Technology - Plugnetic represents the growing trend of using technology to assist people with disabilities or limited mobility.
1. Electronics - The electronics industry can benefit from integrating magnetized connectors into their devices to improve user experience and accessibility.
2. Healthcare - Assistive technology like Plugnetic can benefit the healthcare industry by improving accessibility and convenience for patients with disabilities or limited mobility.
3. Home Improvement - The home improvement industry can benefit from offering and promoting easy-use adapters like Plugnetic as a way to improve accessibility and convenience in households.