Andrea Lazzari’s Plùs Que Mà Vìe Spring/Summer 2015 collection is showcased in a youthfully eccentric catalog that is lensed in a mystical studio setting.
Edgy. elegant and conceptual are three words that describe the color-infused and print-accented collection. Playing with clean lines and oversized shapes, the designer creates hipster-approved staples that are urban and unique in their aesthetic.
The Plùs Que Mà Vìe Spring/Summer 2015 lookbook is captured by Giovanni Nardi, a fashion photographer and architect with a conceptual and minimal sense of style. Utilizing a range of abstracted backdrops, the photographer captures the lookbook's model star against wall vignettes that resemble rippled water views.
The result is am effortlessly cool and a fresh translation of retro classics that are brought to life through his imagery.
The Plùs Que Mà Vìe Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook is Hipster-Approved
1. Color-infused Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly dyeing processes to create vibrant, color-infused fashion.
2. Oversized Shapes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Design and manufacture customizable and adaptable oversized fashion pieces for individual style expression.
3. Abstracted Backdrops - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create augmented reality fashion experiences using abstracted backdrops to enhance online shopping and virtual try-on capabilities.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Combine technology and fashion to create smart clothing that incorporates color-infused designs and oversized shapes.
2. Textile and Dyeing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop innovative and sustainable dyeing techniques to meet the demand for colorful and vibrant fashion.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Integrate augmented reality technology into online fashion platforms to provide immersive shopping experiences with abstracted backdrops.