Those who don't necessarily like to wear their heart on their sleeve may be more willing to display it in their home with this playful romantic seating. An adorable piece of furniture, it is shaped just like an oversized heart. To take on the shape of a love seat, the bottom half of the appropriately dubbed Heartseat flops over and in for a comfy perch.
Designed by Johan Leemkuil and Elvira van Bochove, the playful romantic seating is made up of a lovely floral pattern that appears to be a field of abstract tulips. Bright red and more subdued green creates a dynamic look that complements the curvaceous form of this playful romantic seating. The Heartseat is also available in simple white with a wooden back.
The Heartseat by Johan and Elvira
1. Playful Seating - The Heartseat by Johan and Elvira offers an opportunity for furniture brands to create whimsical designs that bring a touch of fun to any space.
2. Romantic Interiors - The Heartseat by Johan and Elvira presents a trend of incorporating playful and romantic themes into furniture design for the romantic and millennial consumers.
3. Oversized Furniture - The Heartseat by Johan and Elvira represents a trend of oversized furniture that can be used as a statement piece in home interiors.
1. Furniture - Furniture companies can leverage playful and romantic themes for their designs to cater to a specific demographic like millennials and to bring a fresh element of fun to their products.
2. Interior Design - The Heartseat by Johan and Elvira inspires interior designers to incorporate whimsical furniture in their projects creating a fun and romantic element to any space.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers can take inspiration from The Heartseat by Johan and Elvira to create a trend and unique, playful, and whimsical statement pieces for clothing or accessories.