It is often the case that people are in situations where there’s just nothing to do, but contemplate on their thoughts and make a play of words. M&M’S opts out its usual candy characters for a more simplistic campaign advertisement.
The printed features showcase various sentences using re-arranged M&M’S candy chocolates to produce new funny and quirky messages. Some of the creative play of words that the advertisers for this campaign come up with ‘A little me time never hurt anyone,’ ‘Turn me into we’ and ‘Meme inspiring goodness.’
The simple messages that were formulated from the candies are just a few words that many eaters of M&M’S have formed. When a person has a bowl of M&M’S at their disposal, they often time try to form words with them. The print ad encapsulates a simple and global facet of the candy.
M&M’S Decides to Make a Play of Words for its Latest Campaign
1. Wordplay Advertising - Businesses can create simple, humorous ad campaigns by playing with words and visual elements.
2. Simplistic Messaging - By focusing on simple messaging, businesses can create ads that resonate with global audiences.
3. Audience Engagement - Encouraging audience engagement by incorporating familiar elements, such as M&M'S candies, can lead to successful campaigns.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can create playful campaigns that engage with customers through shared experiences with the product.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing firms can utilize simple messaging tactics to create memorable campaigns for clients.
3. Print and Publishing - Print and publishing companies can create visually appealing ads that make use of simple components to engage readers.