Futura is a talented artist and he recently showcased his new 'PLASTIC clip' on Instagram, spotlighting his latest work in collaboration with streetwear giant Off-White. It goes into the behind-the-scenes process of his collection alongside the brand for the Spring/Summer 2020 season.
The iconic artist is seen at the beginning of the video opening up his RIMOWA case of Montana 64 spray cans. He then begins to apply spray paint splatters across a plethora of apparel items from the capsule. One of the standout items that can be seen in the clip is the jacquard knit blanket that has a cream tonal foundation that is decorated with Futura's stylistic touch.
Image Credit: Melvin Wong / The Culture Story
The PLASTIC Clip Showcases Futura's Work on Off-White Products
1. Artist-brand Collaborations - Businesses can explore opportunities to collaborate with artists for unique product offerings and innovative marketing campaigns.
2. Spray Painted Fashion - The fashion industry can experiment with incorporating spray painted designs into their collections for a fresh and creative edge.
3. Influencer-driven Product Launches - Using social media influencers such as Futura can be an effective strategy in creating buzz and promoting new product releases.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can partner with talented artists like Futura for original designs and collaborations.
2. Marketing - Marketing agencies can leverage social media influencers like Futura to create and execute unique promotional campaigns.
3. Streetwear - Streetwear brands like Off-White can continue to lead the industry in collaborations, attracting customers with limited edition products.