'The Kafe' is a plant-covered cafe in 'The Yard Shopping Mall' in Hanoi, Vietnam -- a mall that used to be a decrepit industrial building and was transformed into a shopping space.
The Kafe is an open space with plenty of seating and fresh food -- but its most interesting feature is the fact that it is completely covered in greenery. The space has large plants that line dividers between tables as well as small planters hanging on the ceiling, while its outdoor patio was designed around large trees in order to preserve them. The use of natural vegetation in stores and restaurants is an excellent way to decorate a space without spending too much money.
This Cafe is Placed in a Mall That Was Converted from an Industrial Building
1. Greenery-covered Spaces - Opportunity for businesses to transform their spaces by incorporating natural vegetation as a way to enhance aesthetics and create a unique environment.
2. Industrial Building Conversions - Disruptive innovation potential to repurpose run-down industrial buildings into trendy and attractive spaces, such as cafes or shopping malls.
3. Nature-inspired Interior Design - Innovative opportunity for businesses to integrate natural elements, such as plants and trees, into interior design to create a soothing and refreshing environment.
1. Hospitality - Potential for hotels, restaurants, and cafes to incorporate greenery into their spaces to create a welcoming and unique atmosphere for guests.
2. Real Estate - Opportunity for real estate developers to revitalize abandoned or underutilized industrial buildings by transforming them into trendy commercial spaces.
3. Interior Design - Innovative potential for interior designers to incorporate natural elements and vegetation into their designs, offering clients a fresh and environmentally-friendly aesthetic.