These healthy homemade pizza toasts by Skinny Taste have a noticeable Halloween influence in design. The breads feature cheese and various toppings to replicate the aesthetic of a ghoulish bandage-wrapped mummy.
These pizza breads are incredibly easy to make and a great nutritious substitute to popular takeout pizza. The recipe calls for long French bread that is sliced in half and layered with homemade or store-bought marinara sauce. Then thin slices of mozzarella cheese are layered diagonally to replicate a mummy's bandages and two sliced olives are placed a the top of the bread to act as the mummy's eyes. This would be a great dinner to make with kids around the Halloween season that is healthy, tasty and fun.
These Gourmet French Breads Use Cheese and Olives to Look Like a Mummy
1. Healthy Homemade Pizza - Opportunity for innovative healthy pizza recipes using alternative ingredients and creative designs.
2. Gourmet Halloween Themed Foods - Disruptive innovation potential in creating visually appealing holiday-themed dishes with unique ingredients and presentation.
3. Nutritious Substitute for Takeout - Opportunity to develop and market healthier alternatives to popular fast food options.
1. Food and Beverage - Potential for companies in the food industry to develop and market innovative, healthy, and visually appealing dishes.
2. Children's Products and Services - Disruptive innovation potential in creating fun and healthy meal options for kids, especially during holidays.
3. Restaurant and Hospitality - Opportunity for restaurants to offer unique and nutritious holiday-themed dishes to attract customers.