Google unveiled the newest iteration of its 'Pixel Buds' line of wireless earbuds, the Pixel Buds Pro. These earbuds will be the highest performing earbuds in Google's lineup, and they will function as an Android counterpart to Apple's AirPods. The Pixel Buds Pro improves upon its predecessor with active noise canceling (ANC) integration, dynamic pressure sensors, and new sound optimization technologies.
The ANC integration on the headphones will work dynamically with what Google calls 'Silent Seal' functionality to allow the earbuds to adapt the ANC levels based on the size and shape of the wearer's ear. On top of this, the earbuds feature pressure sensors that recognize when they push on the canals of the ear so that they can reduce this pressure for increased comfort. In terms of audio quality, the company has created 'Volume EQ' technology that lets the Pixel Buds Pro adjust its audio frequency range to different situations and volumes, ensuring that audio is always balanced and clear.
One final noteworthy feature of the Pixel Buds Pro is called 'Fast Pair.' Fast Pair technology allows the earbuds to sync with multiple Android devices and recognize which device is in use. This means users with multiple devices, such as phones and tablets, will not need to manually pair Bluetooth each time. The Pixel Buds Pro retail for $199.99 USD and are available in black, blue, red, and green colorways.
Image Credit: Google
Google's Pixel Buds Pro Boast ANC Integration and Ear Sensors
1. Active Noise Canceling Integration - Companies can explore integrating ANC into their products to offer a more immersive listening experience to their customers.
2. Dynamic Pressure Sensors - Innovators can look at incorporating dynamic pressure sensors into wearables to offer a more comfortable fit for the users.
3. Fast Pair Technology - There is an opportunity for companies to develop similar technology to Fast Pair for their products to enable quick and easy syncing with multiple devices.
1. Audio Technology - Audio technology companies can leverage the advancements in Pixel Buds Pro to create their own noise-canceling and equalizer products for a better audio experience.
2. Wearable Technology - With its dynamic pressure sensors, innovators in the wearable industry can create more comfortable wearables for their users.
3. Mobile Technology - Mobile technology companies can explore integrating similar Fast Pair technology to their products to simplify the user experience.