I wouldn't be surprised to see Shigeru Miyamoto (the godfather of the "Mario" game series) drinking his coffee out of the Pipe Mug. The Pipe Mug is a plastic coffee cup designed to look like the warp pipes found in the NES classic "Super Mario Bros."
As a gamer I can confirm that the mug is the spitting image of the warp pipes found throughout "Super Mario Bros." The Pipe Mug is made out of plastic and was designed by John Kay. The mug holds up to 14 ounces of liquid and looks incredibly geeky when paired with a set of Mario-themed coasters (not included). The Pipe Mug is available now from FanGamer for $34. You can check out the mug here if you still need a little convincing as to how awesome it is.
The Pipe Mug is a Super Mario-Inspired Sipper
1. Retro Gaming Merchandise - The popularity of Super Mario-inspired Pipe Mug suggests a growing trend for nostalgic gaming merchandise.
2. Geeky Home Decor - The Pipe Mug reflects a trend of incorporating geeky design elements into everyday home decor items.
3. Collectible Cups - The demand for unique and iconic cups like the Pipe Mug indicates a trend of collecting themed drinkware among gaming enthusiasts.
1. Gaming Merchandise - The gaming merchandise industry can capitalize on the demand for nostalgic products by creating more items inspired by classic video games like Super Mario.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore incorporating geek culture and references into their product designs, catering to the growing market of gamers and geeks.
3. Kitchenware - The kitchenware industry can tap into the trend of collectible cups by creating unique and themed drinkware collections for collectors and enthusiasts.