The Pigalle 2013 Fall/Winter men's collection is a refined compilation of avant-garde meets functional fashion.
The label is named after France's red-light district and was donned by a posse of young DJs named 'PainOchoKolat,' a play on a French croissant stuffed with delicious chocolate. Pigalle lives up to its name and is a dynamic brand focused on sleek Parisian streetwear.
The fall/winter collection is full of surprises. Certain themes that run throughout the series include lacquered details on the garments, oversized pieces and pops of color. The looks are European and range in style. The presentation is not meant to be solely cohesive, but to exude a variety of looks that could attract different urban individuals. Big names like A$AP Rocky have already taken a liking to the brand.
The Pigalle 2013 Fall/Winter menswear is a collective effort at creating open-minded fashions.
The Pigalle 2013 F/W Collection is Progressively Shimmers
1. Lacquered Details - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new techniques to incorporate lacquered details into garments for a unique and eye-catching fashion statement.
2. Oversized Pieces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with oversized designs to challenge traditional menswear silhouettes and create bold and unconventional fashion.
3. Pops of Color - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing vibrant pops of color into menswear to attract a younger demographic and break away from traditional neutral palettes.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative techniques and materials in fashion design, such as integrating lacquered detailing into garments.
2. Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Pushing boundaries in streetwear fashion by embracing oversized pieces and vibrant color palettes.
3. Men's Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethinking the norms of men's fashion by incorporating unconventional elements like lacquered details and oversized silhouettes.